Dental Implants for Federal Way, WA
Don't Let Missing Teeth Hold You Back Any Longer!
Do you have missing teeth that make it hard to eat and talk comfortably? Do you shy away from photos because you are embarrassed by your smile’s appearance?
You don’t need to put up with that any longer. Dental implants from our Federal Way,WA dentist are the answer!
A dental implant replaces your missing tooth from root to crown, letting you smile, talk, and eat again with complete confidence.
Implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth, which is why they have become one of the most popular ways to replace missing teeth today.
Here’s how they work:
What You Will Love About Dental Implants
‘‘Dr. Einowski uses cutting-edge technology to make dentistry as easy and pain-free as possible. He is passionate about dentistry and gives useful info about dental procedures and expectations. I appreciate his thoughtful, caring, and professional staff. It is a privilege to be offered such high-quality dental care close to home.’’
Keri W., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Our Federal Way, WA Practice for Your Dental Implants?
Dr. Jonathon Einowski and his team at Federal Way General & Laser Dentistry have been working together for over 18 years! We have learned to run like a well-oiled machine. We know our patients want great care as quickly and efficiently as possible, and that’s what we strive to provide every day.
One outstanding way we do this with dental implants is by providing you the convenience of having your complete dental implants treatment done right here in our office. Many offices have to refer a patient out for the actual placement of the dental implant, costing more time and money!
Dr. Einowski does both the surgical and the cosmetic portion of your dental implants treatment. No need to bounce around to other offices or deal with a specialist and team you don’t know.
Here’s a little bit about Dr. Einowski’s education and accomplishments:
Have Questions About Dental Implants?
- Are dental implants painful? Dental implant surgery does not cause any more discomfort than other routine dental procedures would.
During your procedure, we keep you numb, so you feel nothing throughout your visit. Our responsive team members will be by your side the whole time, making sure of you are comfortable.
During post-surgery, many of our patients find using over-the-counter medication is enough to control any discomfort, and it usually disappears within 24 to 48 hours.
- Can anyone use dental implants? Most patients are good candidates for dental implants.
There are a few factors we take into consideration when recommending dental implants:
- Age: Dental implants should only be used on those whose teeth are fully developed. They may not be the right solution for some of our younger patients who have lost a permanent tooth due to a disease or an accident.
- Healthy bone: It is important to have sufficient healthy bone available to support implant placement.
- Healthy gums: Gum tissue that is free of disease is vital for the success of a dental implant.
- General health: Patients who smoke heavily or have uncontrolled chronic diseases like diabetes or heart disease are generally not good candidates for dental implants.
The only way to know for sure if dental implants are the right solution for you is to make an appointment with Dr. Einowski. After a thorough exam, he will be able to recommend the best option for your missing teeth.
- How much do dental implants cost? The average cost of a dental implant is around $3,000 to $5000 according to the The New York TimesOpens in the New York Times Website. However, prices vary from in each state and in each practice. The only way you can know the accurate cost would be to schedule an appointment for an examination.
The cost of a dental implant may seem more expensive than other missing teeth restorations like bridges or dentures, but consider these factors:
- Bridges and dentures need adjustments and replacing over time. Implants are permanent, making them the more cost-effective choice.
- Normally, dental implants are partially covered by dental insurance.
- Implants are the closest thing to your own teeth. You don’t have to worry about embarrassing slippage and chafing. For comfort, durability, and function, dental implants are the #1 choice and well worth the cost.
We are happy to bill your insurance for your treatment and make sure you are getting the full allowance from your benefits. If you don’t have dental insurance, we offer an in-house dental savings plan that can let you get your dental implants treatment more affordably.
Just call us if you would like us to get you enrolled or if you have any questions about insurance.
We serve patients from Federal Way, SeaTac, Des Moines, Auburn, Kent, Edgewood, Browns Point, and other nearby communities.
- Do dental implants need special care? One of the many advantages of dental implants is they don’t require any special care beyond following an excellent oral hygiene routine at home.
Implants are invulnerable to bacteria and will not decay. However, it is important to keep your gum and bone tissue healthy by regularly brushing and flossing your teeth and seeing your dentist for regular hygiene maintenance appointments.