Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you’ve any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 253-839-5953.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- We ask that you do not enter the office more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- If you arrive for your appointment more than 10 minutes early, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and do not remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature at the door.
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems in each operatory and throughout the office, purifying the air more than 4 times per hour.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged the waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!