Due to COVID-19, Governor Inslee has prohibited any non-urgent dental procedures, that requires the use of protective equipment (masks, gloves, gowns), so the state can make sure other Washington health care workers have enough protective equipment to wear as they work the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. This order is likely to effect many appointments currently scheduled with all dental offices until May 18th. We are still available for essential and urgent care needs. Please be patient with us as we work to evaluate our currently scheduled patients who have upcoming appointments and contact all those that will need to be rescheduled.
Updates to our office operations will be posted to our Facebook Page & Blog, located at www.laserdentistrywa.com. There will be an update later today and continuously as we all get through this time. Here are some more details you should know:
- If you have a dental emergency, please contact us and we’ll take care of you. If you’re in pain, have a broken tooth, or an abscess, please call or reply to any of our texts, through our website, or email us at email@example.com.
- If you have essential ongoing treatment with us, we will keep you on the schedule or re-appoint your treatment as needed. We will be reaching out to each of you individually
- Our online practice portal is always open. You can log in at www.patientconnect365.com to look up past appointments, pay your bill, and access our office forms and documents
- We are working on a live webchat feature that will be available soon through our website during working hours.
- Some emergency consultations may not require an office visit to our office. Dr. Einowski has temporarily set-up a live-video platform for virtual visits. Many dental insurance companies will be covering these virtual visits during the pandemic as long as certain guidelines are followed.
We wish you all good health. Please know that we will get through this together!
Jonathon Einowski, DDS